All students in grades 6-12 will be issued a Chromebook for the 2019 - 2020 school year. The Chromebooks are to be utilized for educational purposes by our students. A One to One (1:1) Device Committe was formed in the fall of 2016 for our middle school program and a high school committee was formed in the fall of 2017. These committeess are comprised of students, parents, teachers, and administrators. The task of this committe is to develop policies, procedures, and update information as the program continues to develop and grow. Please click on the links below to learn more about the 1:1 device program at Warren County Public Schools.
Chromebook pickup with vary from school to school. Please contact your individual school regarding Chromebook pickup for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Chromebook care and use training
- Elementary School Chromebook policies, procedures, and information (if applicable)
- High School Chromebook policies, procedures, and information
- Middle School Chromebook policies, procedures, and information
- Frequently asked questions regarding the WCPS 1:1 initiative
General Technology Information
Google Privacy & Security
- Family Time with Apps: A Guide to Using Apps with Your Kids
- The American Academy of Pediatrics Guidelines on Kids and Screen Time
- Google Safety Center - Family Safety Basics
- Family Online Safety Institute - Good Digital Parenting